The GNU/Linux version is new and we need your help to test it on your system and report anything that work or don't work.
Drop a message with the distribution name and version and explain what works and don't work.
I compiled it on an Ubuntu 7.10 so it should run cleanly on this distrib.
On this version, there's no full screen mode.
How to install the game on GNU/Linux
- Download the game
- Double click on the downloaded file to open the archive
- Drap & drop the Mtp Target directory to your desktop
- Open the Mtp Target directory that is on your desktop
- Double click on the icon start-mtp-target
Known to work on
- Debian Lenny Testing
- Gentoo 2007.0 (1.12.10) on x86_64
- Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) on x86
- Kubuntu 7.10 on x86_64 with 32bit libraries, ATI fglrx driver
- openSUSE 10.3 on x86, ATI Radeon X300 on Thinkpad T43, ATI fglrx 8.45.4
- Fedora 8
- Slackware 12